iPhone 14 Pro Silicone Case scratching easily

Hi,

I recently got a silicone case for my iPhone about like 2-3 weeks ago and it is already scratching. Around the first few days small scratches started to appear on the edges of the back of the case, and now there are more scratches around both front and back sides. I dropped my phone once, which was face down. it stayed protected, and no scratches appeared from the fall, but when the phone stays in my pocked ALL DAY, some magic scratch appears out of no where. I paid 50 DOLLARS for this case, and it scratches easily. This is Apple, not some case on Amazon for $5. I'm genuinely surprised its scratching this easily. Is there anything I can do to either repair the scratches or just get a new one? Thanks.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 6:43 PM

You had 14 days, from the purchase date, to return this case for either a full refund or a replacement. Unfortunately, thet time frame has passed. However, Apple does provide a one-year limited warranty on all of their products against manufacturing defects ... which this may be the case here.

You could try talkng to an Apple representative at your local Apple Store to see if they can offer you a solution, but don't expect it to be cost free.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2023 6:43 PM in response to Maramals

You had 14 days, from the purchase date, to return this case for either a full refund or a replacement. Unfortunately, thet time frame has passed. However, Apple does provide a one-year limited warranty on all of their products against manufacturing defects ... which this may be the case here.

You could try talkng to an Apple representative at your local Apple Store to see if they can offer you a solution, but don't expect it to be cost free.

iPhone 14 Pro Silicone Case scratching easily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.