Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Security questions

Hi,

I am unable to login because I am unable to recollect the answers to all the 3 security questions because I had created this account almost 13-14 years ago. I remember my password. However, then I clicked on Reset security question, and after trying to answer all 3 questions, 'CANNOT RESET SECURITY QUESTIONS' - you don't have enough information.

After a few more tries I got this. I got a response 'CANNOT VERIFY ACCOUNT' (screenshot attached).

How can I retrieve my account and get going?

Please help or guide me on the channel to get this resolved.

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 10:21 PM

Re: How can I retrieve my account and get going?

"Two factor authorization" has replaced the older system of using security questions.

Apple still has some help available for those using security questions however:

See what to do: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you gain access to your account ok, you may want to make the change to two-factor authorization:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

and

How to: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Else: If needed:

Apple ID Support website: (info. / support / contact options)

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2023 10:21 PM in response to Emageinc

Re: How can I retrieve my account and get going?

"Two factor authorization" has replaced the older system of using security questions.

Apple still has some help available for those using security questions however:

See what to do: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you gain access to your account ok, you may want to make the change to two-factor authorization:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

and

How to: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Else: If needed:

Apple ID Support website: (info. / support / contact options)

Apple ID - Official Apple Support

Security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.