Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Face ID not working on iPhone XS Max

I don’t know what is wrong with my Face ID doesn’t work again!!!

please I need help iPhone XS max

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 2:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 2:54 PM

Try the instructions in the following guides to address the Face ID issues that you are having.

👉 If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

👉 If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the guides, above, do not help resolve the Face ID issues, then contact 👉 Official Apple SupportOR you can always get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store 👉 Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2023 2:54 PM in response to Alphatechinc

Try the instructions in the following guides to address the Face ID issues that you are having.

👉 If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

👉 If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If the guides, above, do not help resolve the Face ID issues, then contact 👉 Official Apple SupportOR you can always get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store 👉 Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

Face ID not working on iPhone XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.