Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

watchOS 10 wallet disappears

Every few days all the cards in Apple wallet on my watch disappears. When I double click the side button, it just brings up a black, empty screen. I have to power off the watch and restart it and then wait for a few minutes while the watch resyncs with the phone to get the cards back. This just started with watchOS 10. Does anyone else experience this?

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 10:12 AM

I'm using WatchOS 10 and not seeing any problems. I suggest you begin by checking software and apply any available updates for your iPhone and for your Apple Watch (check the iPhone first) because there have been several updates in the current versions. Latest versions (valid October 9th) are probably going to be iOS 17.0.3 and WatchOS 10.0.2 but just go with the latest you are offered.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 10:12 AM in response to Mkjrwj

I'm using WatchOS 10 and not seeing any problems. I suggest you begin by checking software and apply any available updates for your iPhone and for your Apple Watch (check the iPhone first) because there have been several updates in the current versions. Latest versions (valid October 9th) are probably going to be iOS 17.0.3 and WatchOS 10.0.2 but just go with the latest you are offered.

watchOS 10 wallet disappears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.