can't open sim card compartment

I keep on getting the "No sim avaiable" message on my iphone 12, so I;m trying to open teh sim card compartment to reset it but it;s not opening with a paper clip.

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 11:14 AM

If you have followed the suggestions in the reply above, and the steps in the Related Article linked above, bring the iPhone into an Apple Store, into an Apple authorized service provider, or into your carrier, and have them try to open the SIM drawer.

If you still have the box the iPhone was shipped in, there’s usually a SIM removal tool included on a card within the box.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2023 11:14 AM in response to Birdie4Eva

If you have followed the suggestions in the reply above, and the steps in the Related Article linked above, bring the iPhone into an Apple Store, into an Apple authorized service provider, or into your carrier, and have them try to open the SIM drawer.

If you still have the box the iPhone was shipped in, there’s usually a SIM removal tool included on a card within the box.

can't open sim card compartment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.