I bought my apple watch ultra from ebay and i cant pair as it was still locked by original owner

I am not able to pair the apple waych ultra as it is still locked by original user.

but i am nit able to contact the original owner

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 8:10 AM

Then you won't be able to use it.

The original owner must unlock it and release it from their account before it can be used. There is no way around this.

Apple will not unlock it for you, unless you can present the original receipt from Apple or an Apple Authorized reseller.

Report it to Ebay and request a refund for it through Ebay's buyer protection program.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2023 8:10 AM in response to ramamurthy144

Then you won't be able to use it.

The original owner must unlock it and release it from their account before it can be used. There is no way around this.

Apple will not unlock it for you, unless you can present the original receipt from Apple or an Apple Authorized reseller.

Report it to Ebay and request a refund for it through Ebay's buyer protection program.

Dec 1, 2023 11:21 PM in response to Phil0124

I bought an Appel Watch S8 from the eBay website, and when I received the watch, there was a problem with it, and it is still connected to another device, which is the first owner.

Please, I would like your help to contact her so that she can untie the watch so that I can use it

Thank you for your cooperation

I could not do anything about the problem and it is still connected to another device, which is the first owner

I can't rest

Dec 4, 2023 6:41 AM in response to salimmellouhi

salimmellouhi wrote:

I bought an Appel Watch S8 from the eBay website, and when I received the watch, there was a problem with it, and it is still connected to another device, which is the first owner.
Please, I would like your help to contact her so that she can untie the watch so that I can use it
Thank you for your cooperation
I could not do anything about the problem and it is still connected to another device, which is the first owner
I can't rest

This is a user to user forum. As users, no one here can help you contact the original owner, and Apple won't do it either as it would be a breach of privacy.

Contact the seller, and ask them to remove it from their account. If they can't or wont, return it for a refund, you will not be able to use it.

I bought my apple watch ultra from ebay and i cant pair as it was still locked by original owner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.