You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacker has my cell phone number

Only way for me to get rid of hacker and save it from changing all my passwords and eventually getting into all my accounts and taking over everything just like it did with my Facebook, it hacked into my Facebook pretended to be me that’s how it got my cell phone and email and started making different emails with my name. All it needs is my cell phone and full name and it’s getting into all my email accounts and Amazon everything changing all my passwords constantly. The only solution is to change my cell phone. I just keep changing my email accounts it changes the passwords and continues as long as it has my cell phone.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 10:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2023 10:50 AM

Knowing your cell phone number is not going to let him hack your phone, email, Facebook, and Amazon accounts. If that were true, every cell phone in the world would be getting hacked.

Start by changing all your passwords including your Apple account.

5 replies

Oct 10, 2023 1:16 PM in response to Kurtosis12

Nah!!!! she had my cell and I changed so many account details, every time I “changed any password” five minutes later I wouldn’t be able to sign in…I set up new email accounts with “security” I had to pay for…about 200 times a day all my passwords and email accounts were getting so messed up and messed around with especially google cuz they have the worst security!!! They’re basically transparent!!

Last couple days…set up Norton antivirus… completely useless, authentication apps, even had a couple accounts signing in with face recognition passkey, she blew through all that, and the only accounts she couldn’t get thru were the ones that I never gave my cell number to. So if I didn’t give my phone number for a backup, how would she get in? I think if I let this go on for one more day she would have gotten into my apple account, but I did remove my number from the account, and ironically that was one of the only accounts she didn’t even try to touch.

[Edited by Moderator] 

Hacker has my cell phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.