Custom Transparency Mode Keeps Turning Off

A few have asked this question already but there have been no clear answers yet. Today my custom transparency mode turned off while I was wearing the AirPods. Always turns off when I return them to the case, and occasionally they turn off while wearing them. Please advise.

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 7:50 PM

christopherfromkirbyville Said:

"Custom Transparency Mode Keeps Turning Off: A few have asked this question already but there have been no clear answers yet. Today my custom transparency mode turned off while I was wearing the AirPods. Always turns off when I return them to the case, and occasionally they turn off while wearing them. Please advise."

-------

If Custom Transparency Mode Keeps Turning Off:

A. Reset your AirPods: How to Reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

B. Overview this Link: AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2023 7:50 PM in response to christopherfromkirbyville

christopherfromkirbyville Said:

"Custom Transparency Mode Keeps Turning Off: A few have asked this question already but there have been no clear answers yet. Today my custom transparency mode turned off while I was wearing the AirPods. Always turns off when I return them to the case, and occasionally they turn off while wearing them. Please advise."

-------

If Custom Transparency Mode Keeps Turning Off:

A. Reset your AirPods: How to Reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

B. Overview this Link: AirPods Pro and AirPods Max Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode - Apple Support

Custom Transparency Mode Keeps Turning Off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.