Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Health data sharing not working in IOS 17.0.3

Apple health app health data sharing service not working in IOS 17.0.03 as I shared my data with someone the request wont appear in their health app and request is pending in my app

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 3:51 AM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2023 7:43 AM in response to shirin29

Hello shirin29,

First, please make sure these are the steps you are following to share your Health data: Share and view health data in the Health app - Apple Support.

If those are the steps you are following and the issue persist, further assistance may be needed. We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your iPhone & Health data issue, so we recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support - Apple.

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities and have a wonderful day.

Health data sharing not working in IOS 17.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.