İphone, water warning

apple guarantee to use iPhone 12 under water. I was talking with my phone under water then ıt gave warning as “liquid recognized “ and not charged. We sent to service 2 times they cleaned and checked a few times no issue found in phone but still not working

ı am living in France but phone bought in Turkey

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 12:37 PM

Hello,

i found this details about water resistance

Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty

and

To prevent liquid damage, avoid:

• Swimming or bathing with your iPhone
  • Exposing your iPhone to pressurised water or high-velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wakeboarding, surfing, jet skiing and so on
  • Using your iPhone in a sauna or steam room
  • Intentionally submerging your iPhone in water
  • Operating your iPhone outside of the suggested temperature ranges or in extremely humid conditions
  • Dropping your iPhone or subjecting it to other impacts
  • Disassembling your iPhone, including removing screws

full article here :

About splash, water and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support (IE)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 12:37 PM in response to umut250

Hello,

i found this details about water resistance

Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty

and

To prevent liquid damage, avoid:

• Swimming or bathing with your iPhone
  • Exposing your iPhone to pressurised water or high-velocity water, such as when showering, water skiing, wakeboarding, surfing, jet skiing and so on
  • Using your iPhone in a sauna or steam room
  • Intentionally submerging your iPhone in water
  • Operating your iPhone outside of the suggested temperature ranges or in extremely humid conditions
  • Dropping your iPhone or subjecting it to other impacts
  • Disassembling your iPhone, including removing screws

full article here :

About splash, water and dust resistance of iPhone 7 and later - Apple Support (IE)

İphone, water warning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.