Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Battery MacBook Pro 14 2021 m1 pro

Hello, I have a problem with my MacBook Pro 14 with M1 Pro. The MacBook's battery is disconnecting at levels below 30%, even though I purchased the laptop in July 2023. It has only gone through 29 charge cycles, and the battery's capacity is at 100%. Initially, it would disconnect when the charge dropped below 17%, and when connected to power, it showed 9%. After updating to Sonoma, it started disconnecting at 25% charge, and yesterday it disconnected at 31% charge. When I plug it in, it shows 9%. I've run a full diagnostic, and it doesn't show any problems. Can you please advise if this is a software issue?

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 4:10 AM

You should contact the official Apple Support about that, since your MacBook Pro seems to be still under warranty.

They can diagnose your device online to find issues.

Use the phone number for your region to give them a call:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or have a look at more service options on this Apple page:

Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2023 4:10 AM in response to IlyasNur

You should contact the official Apple Support about that, since your MacBook Pro seems to be still under warranty.

They can diagnose your device online to find issues.

Use the phone number for your region to give them a call:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or have a look at more service options on this Apple page:

Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

Battery MacBook Pro 14 2021 m1 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.