Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Can I tell Siri to read the Bible off a app I have downloaded and how do I get it so Siri can read it for a blind person

Try to get Siri to read a bible app for blind person

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 12:57 PM

Whether any particular app makes special provisions for reading text aloud, in response to Siri commands, would be up to its developer. There are a lot of apps that provide text-to-speech, a lot of Bible apps, and a lot of apps for the blind. So by doing the right searches, you may come across one that combines all of the needed features …

There are some features built into iOS that you might want to read about:

About the vision accessibility features on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2023 12:57 PM in response to Thaney2006

Whether any particular app makes special provisions for reading text aloud, in response to Siri commands, would be up to its developer. There are a lot of apps that provide text-to-speech, a lot of Bible apps, and a lot of apps for the blind. So by doing the right searches, you may come across one that combines all of the needed features …

There are some features built into iOS that you might want to read about:

About the vision accessibility features on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Can I tell Siri to read the Bible off a app I have downloaded and how do I get it so Siri can read it for a blind person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.