Macbook air battery health related

my macbook battery health is decrease from 100% to 96% from last 3 months how I can maintain the battery health and prevent It from dcrease the battery and i am also using the mac after plug in severals time

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 12:13 PM

It is not possible to prevent any battery's capacity from decreasing. They begin at 100% capacity and will never return to 100% capacity. Its maximum charge capacity will rise and fall a percent or two between charge cycles, but the long term trend is down.

To maximize its useful life please read Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple. There is a lot of good information in that document.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2023 12:13 PM in response to Rudra_tanwar

It is not possible to prevent any battery's capacity from decreasing. They begin at 100% capacity and will never return to 100% capacity. Its maximum charge capacity will rise and fall a percent or two between charge cycles, but the long term trend is down.

To maximize its useful life please read Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple. There is a lot of good information in that document.

Macbook air battery health related

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.