Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Snooze double pinch only in the Alarm apple watch series 9

I just bought an Apple Watch Series 9 regarding all this double-pinch stuff that I saw in the videos. Anyway, I was trying all the features as is my first Apple Watch, and I just noticed that the double pinch of the quick actions is working for taking pictures, disregarding a notification, but always when I tried in the alarm, it gave me the message "snooze double pinch" and it just didn`t work. I was checking on Google and I saw the same problem with this double pinch, but in general and in my case so far, I just noticed it in the alarm. I was thinking it could be a problem with the device, as the alarm gets the watch vibrating and could be interfering with the double pinch, but it's not supposed to, as Apple sells this feature (There is even in the video of the series 9). Does someone have something similar to this and know how to fix it? So far, I`ve never tried the double pinch with telephone calls, as I am in Europe and I barely receive calls here. I really hope it`s not a technical issue. I hope the next update is going to fix that.

Apple Watch Series 9, watchOS 10

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 5:13 PM

Yup when alarm goes off with vibrate double tap is hit and miss! With vibrate off double tap works everytime!!

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 17, 2023 4:12 PM in response to Thalyxs

An little update, I had the idea of changing the watch of hand because I used to use it on the right hand, and then I put it on the left hand. It seems to work better as per the first time the double pinch worked to snooze the alarm, but it's still a little bit complicated and doesn`t work all the time. Really annoying. Please apple fix that.

Feb 9, 2024 10:31 AM in response to cezenzen

Apple, can you please work on this for an update? I just tested it out. I always keep my Apple Watch on vibrate at all times I cannot double tap to snooze while it’s on vibrate but even if I take it off mute, it’s still vibrates as well on my wrist, maybe not as much as on vibrate alone… so I don’t get how that makes any sense.

Snooze double pinch only in the Alarm apple watch series 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.