Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sign out minor’s device with parental control?

Iphone 12 used by my minor daughter with her appleID on there, we need to send it in for repair hence it needs to be signed out. How do I do that as a parent, as her phone is on family account with parental control. „Sign out” is simply disabled on her phone and there is no option to input parental control pass either.

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2024 7:33 PM

This didn't work for me. I have the same issue, and we allowed changes, but nothing is allowing us to sign our kid out.

2 replies

Oct 20, 2023 12:32 PM in response to jar9

Hey there jar9,

It sounds like you have restricted her ability to sign out of accounts with parental controls. To change this restriction, please go to Settings > Screen Time on her device and select Content & Privacy Restrictions. Scroll down to Allow Changes > Account Changes and change it to Allow. You should then be able to sign out of her Apple ID.

For more information on managing parental control restrictions, please review the Apple Support article Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers!

how to sign out minor’s device with parental control?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.