📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

Battery life is a combination of many factors, such as how much you use your device and which apps you use. Learn what to do if you think your battery is draining too quickly >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to fix my iphone 13 pro stuck on logo/ boot loop?

I have an iPhone 13 Pro that isn’t turning on. It stays on logo/boot loop. I’ve tried several times, throughout several days the volume up/down main button suggestion and nothing. I’ve tried updating my iPhone, but it doesn’t go through, I even gave up and tried to factory reset the iPhone and it doesn’t even do that. I used a windows pc with the firewall turned off and I even used a Mac (which made the most progress) yet nothing. I used a USB cord from apple and still nothing seems to work.

what can I do?

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 8:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 9:53 PM

DRSurGMEshares Said:

"how to fix my iphone 13 pro stuck on logo/ boot loop?"

-------

Troubleshooting an iPhone at an Apple Logo:

Go Here: If your iPhone is Stuck on the Apple Logo - Apple Support

Troubleshooting an Unresponsive Screen:

A Few Sites to Try:

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2023 9:51 PM in response to DRSurGMEshares

DRSurGMEshares Said:

"I tried, non of those tips worked"

-------

Get your iPhone Serviced:

If you can't get out of the boot loop (as you call it), then you should get your iPhone serviced.

A. Take to an Apple store:

You'd setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, taking it in for service. There, it will be diagnosed, and you'll be provided with your options.

Or...

B. Take this to an AASP:

See an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area...

Contacting an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Oct 22, 2023 9:40 PM in response to DRSurGMEshares

DRSurGMEshares Said:

"How do I make the update go through without it stalling?"

-------

Successfully Updating an iPhone:

A. Troubleshooting an Update not Responding:

Boot Loop: Perhaps it is stuck in a boot loop? This can occur when updating, and it got frozen.  So, user MY User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

B. Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

how to fix my iphone 13 pro stuck on logo/ boot loop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.