You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my photos were not on the new iPhone after backing it up in the Apple Store before trading it in

anybody that knows hoe resolve this problem greatly appreciated

i traded my iphone 14 for the iphone 15pro i backed my account up in store set up my new phone and all my photos were not on the new phone can i recover them some how

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 9:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 9:24 AM

Since your old phone is now traded, on your new phone Open Settings App. Tap your name at the top. Then tap iCloud. See if Photos are turned on and if not turn them on. Assuming you synced photos with iCloud, they will download to your new iPhone from iCloud if this was somehow off on your new iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 24, 2023 9:24 AM in response to chefsavvy

Since your old phone is now traded, on your new phone Open Settings App. Tap your name at the top. Then tap iCloud. See if Photos are turned on and if not turn them on. Assuming you synced photos with iCloud, they will download to your new iPhone from iCloud if this was somehow off on your new iPhone.

All my photos were not on the new iPhone after backing it up in the Apple Store before trading it in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.