Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Unable to access color settings on multicolored clocks in Standby Mode on iPhone

If I go to Clocks in Standby Mode; after a long press; there is no white circular dot for color settings in the Multicolored Clock. Can't get it to appear and thus I can't change the clock color.

Any Fix?

Thanks.

Running 17.1

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 28, 2023 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2024 1:01 AM

It just happened to me after updating to iOS 17.4, but it applied to all color-configurable faces. After changing the chosen color, it locks that face with the color, and the edit option is gone.

24 replies

Mar 25, 2024 7:55 AM in response to raspberryaddiction

I have the same exact issue on my 14 Pro Max. I am on iOS 17.4.1.

I find it interesting how the pictures and widgets pages are still somehow customizable, despite this bug.

I tried holding down for longer or tapping right before I hold down the screen during standby, but nothing seems to work. The strange thing is that this bug did not occur right after I started using Standby; it happened right after I customized the last and first clock pages. I was only able to customize these pages once each, which is strange.

I also tried restarting my iPhone from scratch but nothing worked. The same issue with Standby still persists.

Unable to access color settings on multicolored clocks in Standby Mode on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.