Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

call logs are duplicated on my devices

hello everyone, such a problem, after updating to ios 17. the call log started syncing on my devices, how to solve the problem??? I have already turned off all possible moments, icloud-phone, icloud drive - also turned off, turned off calls between iPhones. why do I need to create a new ID for each of my devices? I'm waiting for someone to help or let us inform apple to fix this problem

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 12:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2023 11:49 AM

I have the same issue, I have contacted apple support, had numerous calls and online support but the problem is not resolved. they keep saying this is expected behaviour and the only solution is to sign out of iCloud on the work device which means I no linger have find my iPhone capability or easy transition for AirPods or to make a separate Apple ID for the work phone which doesn't resolve the AirPods use! all possible things that could cause the problem are turned off, this was a the car a few years ago with an updated IOS but just needed handoff switched off. hugely disappointed and annoyed as a dedicate apple fan. many people seem to have the problem but apple seem to be trying squash it. Why can I have the same Apple ID across all of my apple products - and I literally have all bar the overpriced screen - but can't have 2 iPhones! sort it out apple! you are really taking advantage of loyal customers! once a happy captive in the apple eco system, now feel like a hostage!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2023 11:49 AM in response to hrofrommoscow

I have the same issue, I have contacted apple support, had numerous calls and online support but the problem is not resolved. they keep saying this is expected behaviour and the only solution is to sign out of iCloud on the work device which means I no linger have find my iPhone capability or easy transition for AirPods or to make a separate Apple ID for the work phone which doesn't resolve the AirPods use! all possible things that could cause the problem are turned off, this was a the car a few years ago with an updated IOS but just needed handoff switched off. hugely disappointed and annoyed as a dedicate apple fan. many people seem to have the problem but apple seem to be trying squash it. Why can I have the same Apple ID across all of my apple products - and I literally have all bar the overpriced screen - but can't have 2 iPhones! sort it out apple! you are really taking advantage of loyal customers! once a happy captive in the apple eco system, now feel like a hostage!

call logs are duplicated on my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.