Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 15 beeps while charging

I have a new IPhone 15 and it keeps randomly beeping while on charge. I’m using the original Apple usb C cable that came with the phone and I’m connected to an Apple brand 35W dual USB C charger. I try to charge my phone overnight but can’t if this keeps happening. Please help me.

Posted on Nov 13, 2023 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2023 1:24 PM

My new IPhone 15 plus with Apple adapter is beeping while charging. Help please this is nerve racking.

62 replies

Jan 13, 2024 1:52 AM in response to Mscre8tor

My iPhone started doing this too while charging. I am utilizing the charging equipment that came with the phone. It was not always this way.

Not: “poor quality” or “off-brand” charging equipment.

Not: Something the phone “always does.” The normal experience I’ve had with all iPhones is one chime at the time iPhone is connected to charger.

Never continuous chiming.

Also: One chime when iPhone reaches 100% = normal.

Those stating this “chiming throughout the charging process is the new normal,” please provide a link to iPhone user manual where it states that this is so. Thank you!

Feb 3, 2024 7:32 AM in response to AcadianBitcoiner

I just got pro max 15 13 hours ago. Plugged it in with the cord that it came with, using an apple charging block, it beeps every few seconds. The lightning bolt is there, then it disappears with the beep and says “charging” over to the left. Then repeat. If I use a different cord with a different phone, no issues. I’ve changed the battery setting and nothing changes.

iPhone 15 beeps while charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.