Iphone 7 stuck in black screen after exit recovery mode by desktop App 'Reiboot'

During update stuck in image screen showing "support.apple.com/iphone/restore" image attached for reference.

Then i have watched video tutorials to resolve issue and i have try ReiBoot desktop App to exit recovery mode as per tutorial. but after that my iphone totally stuck in full black screen and not responding.

Kindly assist me ASAP how can i resolve this issue. Thanks

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 10:03 PM

5 replies

Nov 14, 2023 11:16 PM in response to A_Basit

A_Basit Said:

"Yes, i already performed this setting but not resolved. by pressing buttons there is no logo or any display appears. also not detecting in itunes when i connect using cable."

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

A Non-Responding App:

Try Swiping-Down from the top-right corner of your screen. See if that rids of any window.

No Success?...

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Nov 14, 2023 10:21 PM in response to A_Basit

A_Basit Said:

"Iphone 7 stuck in black screen after exit recovery mode by desktop App 'Reiboot': During update stuck in image screen showing "support.apple.com/iphone/restore" image attached for reference. Then i have watched video tutorials to resolve issue and i have try ReiBoot desktop App to exit recovery mode as per tutorial. but after that my iphone totally stuck in full black screen and not responding. Kindly assist me ASAP how can i resolve this issue. Thanks"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Refer to the link provided atop this thread.

Nov 14, 2023 10:54 PM in response to A_Basit

A_Basit Said:

"Iphone 7 stuck in black screen after exit recovery mode by desktop App 'Reiboot': Thanks for your quick response, But this answer is not resolve my iphone issue, as i mentioned in my query after exit recovery mode using Reiboot App, now iphone stuck in full black screen."

-------

You are welcome.

Thank you for the photo.

You are welcome.

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. This can typically occur when you update something, and it got stuck while in the process.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

Iphone 7 stuck in black screen after exit recovery mode by desktop App 'Reiboot'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.