Cannot Booklet Print with Sonoma 14.1.1

When I upgraded to Sonoma the booklet option has disappeared. My book is on MS Word and I am left with two options... relayout the 245 page book or take off Sonoma... Does anyone have a better solution?

MacBook Air, macOS 14.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 8:06 PM

clay34 Said:

"Apple Support just came through. Booklet printing option is there now. Maybe I overlooked it in another location or MS Word updated when I rebooted it. Who knows…. Part of my fear was that Apple had lost its customer support reputation."

-------

Excellent job troubleshooting!

5 replies

Nov 20, 2023 7:01 PM in response to clay34

clay34 Said:

"Cannot Booklet Print with Sonoma 14.1.1: When I upgraded to Sonoma the booklet option has disappeared. My book is on MS Word and I am left with two options... relayout the 245 page book or take off Sonoma... Does anyone have a better solution?"

-------

Chat with Microsoft:

These are Apple Forums --so Contact Microsoft, as they are the one who develop the software:

The Link: https://vsa.services.microsoft.com/en-us/v1.0/

Nov 20, 2023 7:32 PM in response to clay34

clay34 Said:

"Cannot Booklet Print with Sonoma 14.1.1: Wrong answer. Apple made the change. And now Apple is kicking a loyal customer into the gutter?"

-------

Printers Not Working:

If anything, it is the hardware of your computer, not meeting the hardware requirements. So, if you can't install the drivers, then printing from a Virtual Machine, is you only option.

AirPrint Protocol:

To use this Wirelessly on a Mac, the printer needs to be AirPint compatible.

So, what's the model?

Cannot Booklet Print with Sonoma 14.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.