My Apple Watch SE 2 battery percentage is not showing up in Batteries widget on my M2 MacBook Air

I see all my devices batteries (AirPods, External mouse) in the Batteries widget on my Mac, but not the Watch battery. Although it is shown in iPhone's Batteries widget. Tried different third-party apps, nothing seemed to show all my devices info

MacBook Air, macOS 14.1

Posted on Nov 22, 2023 4:26 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2024 6:09 AM in response to ghouliyev

ghouliyev wrote:

I see all my devices batteries (AirPods, External mouse) in the Batteries widget on my Mac, but not the Watch battery. Although it is shown in iPhone's Batteries widget. Tried different third-party apps, nothing seemed to show all my devices info

Hey, so these devices are connected via Bluetooth so, checking my resources I do see that the only devices that will show on the battery widget are Apple Watch's, bluetooth headphones or earbuds, and the Bluetooth connected devices. But the reason your Apple Watch isn't showing is likely due to it not being connected to your Mac.

My Apple Watch SE 2 battery percentage is not showing up in Batteries widget on my M2 MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.