5G issues on my iPhone

Hello brand new iPhone 15 max pro have problems with 5 g trying everything cant show icon of 5 g I have unlimited data called carrier couldn’t help because I have 14 pro max is showing 5 g something not right either with phone 15 or with update 17.1.2

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 2:53 PM

Raki12 wrote:

Hello brand new iPhone 15 max pro have problems with 5 g trying everything cant show icon of 5 g I have unlimited data called carrier couldn’t help because I have 14 pro max is showing 5 g something not right either with phone 15 or with update 17.1.2

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Contact your phone carrier back, speak to someone higher up.

Not sure what your 14 has to do with your 15

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2023 2:53 PM in response to Raki12

Raki12 wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Contact your phone carrier back, speak to someone higher up.

Not sure what your 14 has to do with your 15

May 16, 2024 7:31 PM in response to Raki12

Our Apple iPhone 15 Pro phones do not recognize the T-Mobile 5G network. We never had any issues with our iPhone 12's connecting to 5G. These newer Apple phones are challenging me to explore Android phones. I wish Apple would focus more on network capabilities and battery power rather than camera functionalities. We tried different settings, performed a reset, and removed the eSIM and installed a new eSIM. Nothing has improved the signal strength. When I asked Apple if it could be software related, I heard an emphatic no.

5G issues on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.