Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iPhone 15 pro Max slow and not working well

my iphone 15 pro max with 1 tera 6 teras on icloud is so slow. i cant open photos and videos, I have to restart it constantly and stil downt work well. its lagging all the time. is it my phone that doesnt work or is there a way to fix it?

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2023 7:24 PM

"iPhone 15 pro Max slow and not working well: my iphone 15 pro max with 1 tera 6 teras on icloud is so slow. i cant open photos and videos, I have to restart it constantly and stil downt work well. its lagging all the time. is it my phone that doesnt work or is there a way to fix it?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lagging iPhone:

Clear Internal Storage. System file may be corrupt. Caches may have intensely uploaded. So, clear them.

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Clear Space Using my User Tips:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2023 7:24 PM in response to Dakyta

"iPhone 15 pro Max slow and not working well: my iphone 15 pro max with 1 tera 6 teras on icloud is so slow. i cant open photos and videos, I have to restart it constantly and stil downt work well. its lagging all the time. is it my phone that doesnt work or is there a way to fix it?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lagging iPhone:

Clear Internal Storage. System file may be corrupt. Caches may have intensely uploaded. So, clear them.

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do...

Clear Space Using my User Tips:

iPhone 15 pro Max slow and not working well

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.