How to export the medications log from the health app

I have exported all of my health information, but none of the XML files seem to contain the medications log.

How do I include these logs in the exported XML, or even export them separately?

Please don't refer me to the support page showing how to export the medications list. This is just a short PDF with one line per medication name. I'm talking about the full log of which medications where taken on which date.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 3, 2023 12:03 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

May 23, 2024 11:24 PM in response to ilai82

Hey Tim,

I'm asking for your help. I need medication for my neurodiversity and finding the right dosage is very difficult and it always needs to be adjusted. I am currently in an exceptional situation and I need the protocol of my medication intake.

Unfortunately, I can't export the data from your Health app. That's not fair, it's not helpful and it's not the culture and attitude that you stand for with apple. Please have this changed. It would be a great help for all sick people.

It's just a simple PDF document.

And if you don't do this with your team, then I'll learn to programme and publish a corresponding app for free.

But I would rather you do it with your team. You're much more professional than I am.

Please help me and all people who have to take medication.

Thank you, take care of yourself and stay healthy

Heiko

May 23, 2024 11:34 PM in response to ilai82

This platform is designed as a user-to-user forum with Apple Inc. acting as a moderator. The primary objective is to foster a community where users can participate in meaningful discussions while adhering to established guidelines.

This platform serves as a space for users to engage in meaningful conversations, share information, and exchange ideas related to Apple products. It's a community-driven initiative where users support each other by sharing their experiences and technical expertise in using Apple devices. While Apple Inc. is not actively participating in these discussions, the forum is a valuable resource for seeking guidance and assistance from fellow users who possess a wealth of experience with Apple products. Feel free to explore the discussions, ask questions, and benefit from the collective knowledge of this community.

Please note that this is a public forum, so when attaching a screenshot, please avoid including any personal credentials such as IP addresses, card details, email IDs, Apple IDs, IMEI numbers, serial numbers, phone numbers, order IDs, invoices, or any identifiable location information if you are sharing a map.

Hence, some of the following links which are relevant to your query may help you:

1. Questions prduct-directed to Apple Inc - refer to the three links below
    1. Product Feedback - Apple
  2. Suggestions and Feedback for improvements --> Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."
    1. Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.
    2. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

How to export the medications log from the health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.