Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

No location found since updating 17.1.2

So I am at a loss. My wife and I both did this most recent iOS update. I run iPhone 14 Pro Max. She has iPhone 14. Ever since the update I am I able to locate her when clicking the text message icon, it just states no location found. I have tried all of the basic troubleshooting options (ensure most recent version, location services on, location shared, etc) and nothing works. She is able to see my location, but I cannot see hers. I even reset both phones location services, and tried everything suggested on Google for location not found errors. I can’t be the only one having this issue, but what makes it even more confusing is I cannot see her location since the update, but her phone can still track mine. I am starting to get insanely frustrated after posting on multiple forums and nothing suggested works. It was working perfectly fine before the last iOS update, and now nothing seems to fix it. When I reset everything it updated her location when she was home next to me, but the next day it went back to “no location found”.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Dec 12, 2023 1:39 PM

3 replies

No location found since updating 17.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.