Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Buying iPhone model A3106 in America

I want to buy an iPhone 15 Pro Max in America, but I’ll move to Germany later this year. Is it possible to purchase the iPhone Model A3106 (for Germany) in an American Apple Store (virtual) or is there a way to choose that particular phone model in the American apple internet page (digital)?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jan 2, 2024 12:15 PM

6 replies

Jan 2, 2024 4:19 PM in response to Porzellanton

The U.S. version of the phone is eSIM only, so you would want to make sure that the carrier that you want to use in Germany will support eSIM. If they do not, then you will need to look for another carrier in Germany that does support eSIM.

This Apple Support document may help to find eSIM carriers worldwide:

Find wireless carriers and worldwide service providers that offer eSIM service - Apple Support

My recommendation is always to keep things as simple as possible.....and buy a phone in the country in which you will be spending most of your time.

Buying iPhone model A3106 in America

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.