Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Unable to login to Delta.com on Safari on my iMac

I have been unable to log in to Delta.com using safari on my iMac (late 2015) Monterey 12.7.2. I can log in using firefox on the same machine. The error message says unable to locate the account with the information provided. The same log in info works fine on my MacBook pro, iPad and iPhone. I see many similar reports on line but there are very few people reporting success with a solution. This is a minor inconvenience but very frustrating. Of course Delta has no answer

Earlier Mac models

Posted on Jan 3, 2024 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2024 9:03 AM

Delta just informed me that they are aware of this issue and are working on it. Maybe it will be fixed by spring!

Similar questions

27 replies

Jan 12, 2024 7:12 AM in response to M. Raghuraman

I originally posed the question about being unable to log in to Delta on my iMac in safari. I can do so on my phone, iPad, and MacBook Pro in Safari. I can also do so with Firefox on the iMac. I am traveling and just updated my OS and Safari and now I have had the same issue on my MacBook Pro. I clicked on Develop in the menu, cleared the Safari cache and I can now log in.

Jan 12, 2024 8:07 AM in response to Pigpen69

I just started having this problem today. Seems to be after update of OS to Sonoma 14.2.1. Safari version is 17.2.1. I get the error 'unable to locate the account with the information provided'.

I am able to log on to Delta.com on the same computer in Chrome. I can also log on in the Delta App on my iPhone,

I have pop-ups allowed in the Safari settings for Delta.com.

This definitely is a browser compatibility issue with Delta and Safari. Very annoying and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Jan 13, 2024 4:51 PM in response to Pigpen69

So Annoyed and Frustrated. I have tried repeatedly to log into delta.com on my Mac (Safari running 17.2.1) today. NO luck. Tried my husband's login, NO luck. Tried Chrome, NO luck. Tried allowing pop ups and autoplay, NO luck. Tried on my iPad, NO luck. The App on my phone works. Delta couldn't help. My safari on my phone works. What gives????

Unable to login to Delta.com on Safari on my iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.