You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos not syncing with Windows 11

Since either updating Windows 11 with cumulative u/d 2023-11 or since iOS 16.2, iCloud photos have not synced properly. I'm running with the latest updates from both Win 11 and Apple on my devices and have the freshest build of the Windows App Store installed on the system.

I've followed all suggestions provided by both Apple and Microsoft support.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled from app store multiple times, following all procedures to the letter.

I've downloaded via iCloud downloads all photos, deleted them from iCloud and ensured that all devices have zero photos, including clearing the trash. Prior to deletion, iCloud had 12K+ photos dating from 2012 to 2024.

Just now, I took 30 photos on the iPhone. and reinstalled iCloud on the Windows machine. The photos I just took didn't download, but 9 photos from October and December appeared. However, those photos don't even appear in my iCloud photos account, including the empty trash bin (having cleared the bin several days ago).

I'm stumped.

Posted on Jan 4, 2024 5:03 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iCloud Photos not syncing with Windows 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.