iPhone 15 pro max speaker crackling

Anytime I get the speaker above 60% volume I can hear crackling. I have had the ear speaker replaced and it still has the same issue as soon as I got out of the Apple Store from fixing it. Even at below 60% volume I can still hear crackling in both speakers but mainly the ear speaker. I have no idea why it was doing this and I was wondering if anyone had the same issue.

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Jan 10, 2024 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2024 1:46 PM

Hi, I just got the same issue today, I got the phone in 21 December and until now it was completely fine, now I can hear a rattle sound when playing full volume..

4 replies

Mar 18, 2024 3:53 PM in response to Wyatt_Otto

Hello , I am also an iphone 15 pro user . I noticed this crispy and I don't remember how many times I went to the apple service. They tested it and said the phone was normal . But I tried the phones in the store, they all had the same result. Have you encountered an improvement and more problems with the phone due to your use?I would appreciate it if you could share what kind of axiom you got about this problem.

iPhone 15 pro max speaker crackling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.