Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

icloud data is not syncing for health and maps iphone14 ios17.2.1

I have a permanent message in Settings: Your end-to-end encrypted data stored in iCloud can't be accessed on this device. It includes saved passwords and data from Health and Maps. Verify your account information to resume syncing.

I enter my Apple password as requested but nothing changes.

Will appreciate any advice. Thank you.

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Jan 15, 2024 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2024 10:39 AM

I had the same problem for weeks on my iPhone and no one had the answers other than checking all of the settings.

I also was having issues with the Find My Friend app that many others were complaining about. Nothing worked!

I recently went to the Apple Store near me and the tech signed me into Apple’s Wi-Fi, and both problems instantly corrected. I asked why and he had no answer but I was happy it was resolved. When I got home, my iPad still showed the map and health syncing issue so I turned off my Wi-Fi connection, powered down my iPad. Waited a few hours, turned it back on, connected to my Wi-Fi and problem is resolved! Hope this might help some of you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2024 10:39 AM in response to Johnclear

I had the same problem for weeks on my iPhone and no one had the answers other than checking all of the settings.

I also was having issues with the Find My Friend app that many others were complaining about. Nothing worked!

I recently went to the Apple Store near me and the tech signed me into Apple’s Wi-Fi, and both problems instantly corrected. I asked why and he had no answer but I was happy it was resolved. When I got home, my iPad still showed the map and health syncing issue so I turned off my Wi-Fi connection, powered down my iPad. Waited a few hours, turned it back on, connected to my Wi-Fi and problem is resolved! Hope this might help some of you.

icloud data is not syncing for health and maps iphone14 ios17.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.