Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with iRig HD2 on logic pro: sound crackling.

I have a MacBook Pro M1 16GB and the latest version of Logic Pro. I installed Sonoma a few days ago. I usually use an iRig HD2 interface to connect both the bass and guitar to Logic Pro, and I have never had any issues. However, since yesterday, the sound is not being recorded properly and it keeps cutting out. This only happens with Logic Pro, as I have tried other software like Audacity or ToneX and they work fine. Has anyone else had the same problem? Is there a solution?

Thank in advance.

F. Bellas.

Posted on Jan 23, 2024 1:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2024 9:05 AM

Hi, yes I solved it. The problem was the mic setup. In Sonoma there is an icon where you can put in standar mode or voice isolation, and that was the problem (see the image). The voice isolation affect the input of a guitar, bass, etc on the irig (and other interfaces i tested). Try it and I guess it will go fine.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2024 9:05 AM in response to ante146

Hi, yes I solved it. The problem was the mic setup. In Sonoma there is an icon where you can put in standar mode or voice isolation, and that was the problem (see the image). The voice isolation affect the input of a guitar, bass, etc on the irig (and other interfaces i tested). Try it and I guess it will go fine.

Problem with iRig HD2 on logic pro: sound crackling.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.