Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I'm unable to connect my MFI Hearing Aids to my Vision Pro

Anyone having trouble pairing their MFI Hearing Aids with the Vision Pro? I can pair them with my MacBook Air and My iPhone with no problem but the Vison Pro never finds them. I even tried unpairing and turning off Bluetooth on all my other devices and still nothing.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Vision Pro

Posted on Feb 2, 2024 8:43 PM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2024 12:57 AM in response to MrMFI

Please see: Use hearing devices with Apple Vision Pro - Apple Support

If your hearing devices aren’t listed in Settings  > Accessibility > Hearing Devices, you need to pair them with Apple Vision Pro.

1. Open the battery doors on your hearing devices.
  2. On Apple Vision Pro, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
  3. Go to Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Devices.
  4. Close the battery doors on your hearing devices.
  5. When their names appear below MFi Hearing Devices (this could take a minute), tap the names and respond to the pairing requests.
  6. Pairing can take as long as 60 seconds—don’t try to stream audio or otherwise use the hearing devices until pairing is finished. When pairing is finished, you hear a series of beeps and a tone, and a checkmark appears next to the hearing devices in the Devices list.

You need to pair your devices only once (and your audiologist might do it for you). After that, your hearing devices automatically reconnect to Apple Vision Pro whenever they turn on.

I'm unable to connect my MFI Hearing Aids to my Vision Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.