Students appear offline in Apple Classroom

As many threads here, we have same issue that students appear offline.

Every contact with support the advise is to upgrade iOS.

This fixes the problem, but after a week or few weeks more and more students appear offline again.

WiFi is ok. Even WiFi on 2.4Ghz is turned off to have the least as possible issue with bluetooth.

Even having a debug profile installed and send report to Apple. What has Apple done with it? Nothing at all.

Restarting the iPad has same effect as the upgrade. So the upgrade did not fix the issue, but the reboot did fix the issue temporarly.

For few years I am in contact with Apple support. Now it is getting started frustrating.

Apple support, why does it exist? Contacting them several times and getting no response at all. Not even once. But when contacting the contact centre again, they promise to escalate this issue.

Apple is not capable for making a product which is working fine. Working fine in 99% of cases. I am not even asking 100%. But for over thousand iPads I would be happy if after one month "only 10" iPads have an issue with apple classroom, but there are some classes with 25 students where 15 iPads do not work.

Apple, you are doing a bad job! Be ashamed for this service. If I called the service desk or did not call the service desk for this case, it does not make any difference.

Posted on Feb 20, 2024 12:58 PM

There are no replies.

Students appear offline in Apple Classroom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.