Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

any kind of automation for calendar reminder for the LAST DAY of each month???

I'm a teacher. i have to deal with students' parents quite a bit.

Some parents are very responsible and disciplined, while others are not.

I have a very hard time with one of the parents, whom I have to constantly remind him to do certain things. The only way to do it is to remember the last day of each month to remind him, as well as MANUALLY text him in time....

Is there any way on Apple calendar that allows me to incorporate the apple automation app to send me a REMINDER to remind him on the VERY LAST DAY of EAHC MONTH? Thanks

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.4

Posted on Feb 26, 2024 2:04 PM

5 replies

Feb 26, 2024 4:21 PM in response to chuehhh

Thank you Old Toad. Im not quite getting what you said about copying and pasting part. I kind of got the first part to create the notification on the last day of each month (although you said on the DATE).

So... I have to manually setup a notification for the last date myself for the first notification??? Of I can set up on the calendar automatically to notify me for the LAST DAY of eahc month.

2nd part for the copying and pasting into each month last day??? Doesn't the first part for the first notificaiton set-up take care of that already?? i am a bit of confused!!!..

any kind of automation for calendar reminder for the LAST DAY of each month???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.