Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel iCloud+ subscription

how do i cancel my subscription for icloud+ my phone wont let me download anything else or delete my card

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 17

Posted on Feb 28, 2024 5:03 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2024 5:23 PM in response to zamiyahwyman

Hello Zamiyahwyman,

See below for details on how to cancel your iCloud+ subscription. Before proceeding with the cancellation, I'd like to ask a couple of questions to ensure that this is the best solution for your needs:

Are you canceling the subscription because you're running out of storage on your iPhone? If so, have you considered upgrading your iCloud storage plan or managing existing storage to free up space?

Is the reason for cancellation related to payment or billing concerns? If you're having trouble with your payment method, there might be alternative solutions we can explore.

Understanding your specific situation will help in providing the most suitable advice. However, if you still wish to proceed with the cancellation, here's how to do it:

To Cancel iCloud+ Subscription on iPhone XR (iOS 17):

1. Open Settings: Tap on the 'Settings' app on your iPhone.

2. Access Apple ID: Tap on your name at the top of the Settings menu to access your Apple ID settings.

3. Manage Subscriptions: Scroll down and tap on 'Subscriptions'. Here, you'll see all your active subscriptions, including iCloud+.

4. Cancel iCloud+: Find iCloud+ in the list and tap on it. Then, select 'Cancel Subscription' or 'Cancel Free Trial', depending on your current plan.

5. Confirm Cancellation: Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

Please remember, canceling iCloud+ may affect your current iCloud storage and could lead to the loss of data if you exceed the free storage limit (5GB). Ensure that any important data is backed up or transferred elsewhere before cancellation.

Best.

Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

How to cancel iCloud+ subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.