You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Music Karaoke Microphone Not Showing

Hello

I have the 3rd Generation Apple 4K TV with iOS 17.3 and the microphone for the Karaoke function isn't showing.

All the other music functions show and work properly.

The song lyrics appear but the microphone doesn't.

I've unplugged the Apple TV for a few minutes as kind of a reset but that didn't make any difference.

Using the same song, the microphone appears on my iPhone and iPad but not on the TV screen the Apple TV is hooked up to.

Any ideas why the karaoke function isn't available on the Apple TV?

One thing I have noticed when searching for a solution to this is, in some of the videos I've watched, in the screen where it shows the lyrics and the microphone icon, there is a little circle with a check mark inside it towards the bottom right of the screen.

On my screen I don't have that little circle with the check mark inside it.

What I have is the "favourites" star icon kind of thing and beside that is the "menu" circle thing.

I don't know if menu is the right word for that but when you click on it, you are given options to do things with the song that is playing.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 17

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 7:43 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple TV Music Karaoke Microphone Not Showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.