You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MB PRO A1707 TTouch Bar - Windows bootcamp, embededOS / Driver problem, no touchbar, camera, backlight keyborad...

MB PRO A1707 TTouch Bar - Windows bootcamp, embededOS / Driver problem, no touchbar, camera, backlight keyborad...

ive tried almost anything now, lost of solutions now... Any one whit a functionally Macbook touchbar whit T1 chip, working in windows bootcamp?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.6

Posted on Mar 8, 2024 5:27 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 19, 2024 7:43 AM in response to PEM_DK

Review these articles. As of Jan 2024, Apple does not reference installing Windows 11, only Windows 10 in Boot Camp. Ensure that your macOS operating system is current as that may introduce bug fixes to Boot Camp as well.

Install Windows 10 with Boot Camp - Apple Support

Download and install Windows support software on your Mac - Apple Support

Mar 8, 2024 7:19 PM in response to PEM_DK

@LonerT has not posted on this forum in a long time. Unfortunately I cannot provide assistance since I don't use Windows Bootcamp. I'm assuming the Touchbar & Camera are working within macOS?

What version of Windows are you trying to use as that may be important if another contributor responds?

Mar 19, 2024 7:12 AM in response to HWTech

Ohh thats sad...

Yes everything works like a charm on MacOS, but not ind windows :S

Tried almost every version off windows 10 and 11, also the old version 1607, 1703, 1709 as off the the relase date off my model of MB 2017

tried via bootcamp and manual install, also tried manual driver injection. Clean install of macOS. Tried disable driver signatures.

Mar 19, 2024 8:48 AM in response to VikingOSX

Thank u for the advice and your time to both off u!

Ive been over all the basics...

Ofc win11 is not supportet, need to disable TPM, but needed to try all possible solutions, but win11.

Did install off Win10 over 10 different releases, both manual and via bootcamp.

tried latest and old drivers via windows support - bootcamp, brigader and Bombardier.

Tried preload driver aswell, as via bootcamp.

MacOS is up to date! Also tried, High Shierra as the MB A1707 was delivered on that OSX.

Tried clean install whit complete disk wipe a couple of times, to ensure new firmware on the "embededOS" which host the Ibridge passthrough to bootcamp, and the EFI. Also without luck.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.