App Will Damage Your Computer Pop-Up

Hello, my computer gave me a notification saying I needed to free up some space. I deleted some large files and it was still acting funny, so I restarted it after a few minutes. When it started back up, this pop up message started appearing that "ThemeHospital1997" will damage my computer and I should move it to the trash. It keeps popping up about every 5 seconds, and it is a highly inconvenient thing considering I am a college student trying to do my online schoolwork. Please comment with what file I need to delete in order to get this to go away. I followed instructions from a thread that already exists so someone can help me with which ones i need to delete. DOC-250007882 This is the other thread I followed to get to these folders i am attaching images of.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 14, 2024 10:01 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jun 21, 2024 12:27 AM in response to ABenson11

First, start your Mac in "Safe Mode": How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support. Starting in Safe Mode takes longer than usual so let it finish.

While in that mode, drag all the files in those three folders to the Trash except those with the following in their names:

Adobe

Microsoft

Zoom

Then, restart your Mac normally and confirm the alert messages cease to appear.

App Will Damage Your Computer Pop-Up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.