iphone messages only shows first letter of text

When user receives or sends a text to someone, it only shows the first letter of the text message. After about a day or so, the message fully loads and they are able to see everything. When selecting copy text, all the information shows up when pasting. Keeps happening randomly since getting new iPhone 15 Pro Max

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 27, 2024 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2024 7:47 AM

My iPhone 15 Pro Max is only showing the first letter of my text conversations. This just started happening in the last five days. I sell real estate and clear and concise communication with my clients is imperative. How do we fix this??? With some of the other buggy issues I’m really regretting buying this phone. Apple needs to step up the game here!

32 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2024 7:47 AM in response to IT-Revin

My iPhone 15 Pro Max is only showing the first letter of my text conversations. This just started happening in the last five days. I sell real estate and clear and concise communication with my clients is imperative. How do we fix this??? With some of the other buggy issues I’m really regretting buying this phone. Apple needs to step up the game here!

Apr 18, 2024 12:03 PM in response to IT-Revin

I had the same issue just today with my iPhone 15 pro max. I had no clue what to do. It was just on some msgs. Maybe not affecting the ones that were android on the other end. When I saw this and scrolled thru the comments I tried to scroll up and down on the msg but that didn’t work. I do have my font quite large. My kids say they can read it from across the room. Oh well, my eye sight isn’t so great. So I took it down to 100% and it all came back I went back up to about 130 and it’s still there. So I am certain we will have a new fix soon.

Apr 14, 2024 12:48 PM in response to IT-Revin

I have iPhone 14max. Never had a problem like this before. It’s just annoying, Apple should be ashamed. Lots of issues with software in the last 3 years. Seriously thinking of switching this September. I used to trust Apple over others but lately their quality have been subpar even below the rest. Apple better come up with a fix fast!

iphone messages only shows first letter of text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.