I have been unable to play videos in the Clips ap

Instagram reels, tiktok, and videos from the Photo app itself is not playing. No it is not an icloud issue. No it is not a network issue, my android works completely fine. I have to restart my phone everytime it happens and sometimes it bugs again after a few minutes. I bought this iphone 13 in december 2023 it has this bug ever since i bought it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 6, 2024 4:50 AM

1 reply

Apr 24, 2024 6:41 AM in response to gerome83

Firstly, ensure that all your apps, including Clips, Instagram, TikTok, and the Photos app, are up to date. Also, make sure your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS 17. Updating software can often resolve compatibility issues and bugs that may be causing the playback problem.

If updating the apps and iOS doesn't resolve the issue, you can try resetting all settings on your iPhone. This won't delete any data or content but will reset all your settings to their default values. Sometimes, incorrect settings configurations can interfere with video playback.

For apps like Instagram and TikTok, consider clearing their cache data. This option is usually available within the settings menu of each app. Clearing the cache can help resolve any temporary data-related issues that might be affecting video playback.

If the problem persists even after trying these steps, it may be best to contact Official Apple Support for further assistance. Since you've experienced this problem since purchasing the iPhone 13, there could be an underlying hardware or software issue that requires more advanced troubleshooting.

Dealing with technical issues can be frustrating, especially on a relatively new device. I hope one of these solutions helps resolve the problem so you can enjoy uninterrupted video playback on your iPhone 13.

I have been unable to play videos in the Clips ap

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.