Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Format email text messages. Different colors and different fonts.

I can't believe that Apple, of all people, forgot to add a way to change color of the text in G-mail on ipad. It seems silly to omit that from the G-mail app. I guess I can just save time by using the "Big Girl Dell Inspiron" if/when I want to send a happy message. By The Way, I couldn't find the way by trying the workaround that someone posted here. But thanks for trying anyway.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 12, 2024 12:55 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 12, 2024 2:34 PM in response to bipbops

bipbops wrote:

I can't believe that Apple, of all people, forgot to add a way to change color of the text in G-mail on ipad. It seems silly to omit that from the G-mail app. I guess I can just save time by using the "Big Girl Dell Inspiron" if/when I want to send a happy message. By The Way, I couldn't find the way by trying the workaround that someone posted here. But thanks for trying anyway.

Apple is not a person; it's a company. And Apple, the company, has no control over Alphabet's (the makers of the GMail app) development choices. So, you really should tell Alphabet you don't like their app.

Or, use a different mail app.

Format email text messages. Different colors and different fonts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.