Articulate Storyline 360 on my Mac running on Windows is sluggish.

I need to use a course design tool, Articulate Storyline 360, which is Windows-based, on my M3, so I have to run Windows 11 with Parallels. I have 36GB memory, and 629 GB available storage space on the hard drive, and Windows is 64 Bit. The Storyline program seems sluggish and goes into recovery mode quite often (like, every time I enter new information), so I stop and save, which takes a good minute to complete. Do you think this is to be expected, given I'm trying to run Windows on a Mac, or do I need to upgrade the memory on my Mac?? I just purchased this MB in March, and I can't upgrade, but this time-consuming course design is driving me nuts. Any suggestions??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 13, 2024 10:49 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 13, 2024 12:04 PM in response to gottarunwindows

gottarunwindows wrote:

I need to use a course design tool, Articulate Storyline 360, which is Windows-based, on my M3, so I have to run Windows 11 with Parallels. I have 36GB memory, and 629 GB available storage space on the hard drive, and Windows is 64 Bit. The Storyline program seems sluggish and goes into recovery mode quite often (like, every time I enter new information), so I stop and save, which takes a good minute to complete. Do you think this is to be expected, given I'm trying to run Windows on a Mac, or do I need to upgrade the memory on my Mac?? I just purchased this MB in March, and I can't upgrade, but this time-consuming course design is driving me nuts. Any suggestions??

Virtual machines (VMs) do require quite a bit of system resources. If running this program for the foreseeable future is absolutely necessary, I would get a Windows device (keeping in mind the system requirements for the needed software).

Articulate Storyline 360 on my Mac running on Windows is sluggish.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.