Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Multiple Apple TV4k Bluetooth interference

Hi guys, I run a commercial business (education), and we use apple tv and Bluetooth speakers (via apple TV 4K brand new) to mirror content for our students during class.

In one of my branches I have 3 rooms with Apple TV. However 2 of my Apple TV audio goes in and out at times when we play tracks, while the video stream is stable and playing well.

Room 1 - Perfectly Fine

Room 2 - Occasionally has the issue

Room 3 - Has issue most of the time

Our router is situated outside room 2. All 3 rooms are adjacent to each other with equal exposure to wifi. Room layout is exactly the same, with the Bluetooth speaker right beside the apple TV. Distance between each apple TV and Bluetooth speakers is also equal throughout all 3 rooms.

In my my other branch with 2 rooms and the exact same setup, the Apple TV and Bluetooth speakers and much closer to each other and my staff have reported no such issues.

The audio issue resolves if we turn off mirrirong and directly connect to the Bluetooth speaker from from our device so we know that it's the apple TV Bluetooth that has the issue

Does anyone have a similar issue? Alternatively we would explore cabled option the TV, but that would last resort, TIA!

Posted on Apr 13, 2024 6:52 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Multiple Apple TV4k Bluetooth interference

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.