Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Size of iCloud settings on photos

When I open my pc on I cloud photos the letters on settings(ea delete etc) are very small

How can I enlarge the letters?

Thanks

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 14, 2024 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2024 9:19 AM

To enlarge the letters in iCloud Photos settings on your PC, adjust the display settings within the iCloud application or your computer's system settings. Increase the font size or adjust the display scaling to make the text more legible. If needed, consult the iCloud support documentation or reach out to Apple Support for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2024 9:19 AM in response to akyriazo

To enlarge the letters in iCloud Photos settings on your PC, adjust the display settings within the iCloud application or your computer's system settings. Increase the font size or adjust the display scaling to make the text more legible. If needed, consult the iCloud support documentation or reach out to Apple Support for further assistance.

Size of iCloud settings on photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.