Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

how do I add my icloud email to the gmail app, it keeps telling me to go to GMAILIFY but thats a buy app and I’m sure there’s another way I’ve tried IMAP ETC and the gmail app still asks for a gmailify

Hi there all the peopel who read this I really need some technical advice and Info, I hope I’ve done this right and that someone out there can help me, please do if you can I appreciate it and am grateful for any assistance no matter how tiny you think it is it may be JUST the thing I’m looking for.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I have never used the gmail app but since having so much hassle with the mail one, I’m trying to sign in on all accounts through gmail. Basically It won’t let me sign in any ICLOUD EMAILS! when trying to set up same as all others it says GMAILIFY YOUR ADDRESS! when I look at GMAILIFY it’s a app you have to buy and I don’t even know what it does, - on blue mail for example you can use POP3 /IMAP etc but GMAIL APP doesn’t offer this. I’ve tried via IMAP, and it won’t let me through, I’ve tried ignoring it and continuing but it just closes, HOW CAN I JOIN MY ICLOUD EMAIL TO THE GMAIL APP. SO ALL EMAILS ARE IN ONE PLACE, ??? or if you use a different one besides mail, and

blue mail etc WHICH APP DO YOU USE AND WHY? Please🙏

ALSO 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I have about 15 EMAIL ADDRESS I’D LOVE TO GET ALL THE EMAILS FROM THOSE ADDRESSES JUST GOING TO A MAIN ADDRESS IS THAT POSSIBLE????

AND …….?🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

IS THERE A WAY TO BLOCK A EMAIL FROM SOMEONE IN A WAY THEY WILL RECIEVE SOMEKIND OF NOTIFICATION TO SAY SO! …..SO THEY KNOW IT WONT GO TO THE RECIPIENT?? …….

I have so many more questions I’m sorry for complicating things but I’m ill with stage 4 cancer and i really need to sort out munications and what’s relevant and not! I was controlled by an ex who “TOOK” a lot of my emails, iCloud accounts, as well as gmail accounts I’d had for 20/30yrs - mobile phones with all contacts passwords photos friends etc I’ve lost forever and can’t get in touch with now! passwords, photo apps etc that I’ll never get back so to collate things and also completely block someone contacting any of those addresses would be helpful, and since I had to change my name due to all official id being stolen used and debt etc built on it, I’d love to close them all down and have all mail sent to a new email that was completely unknown? I’ve lost thousands of memories contacts emails photos I’ll never get back and it’s important, critical, VITAL! That in some way I can move on? Any help again so much appreciated, I have so many more questions Thankyou

FINALLY…..FOR NOW .😂😂

Thankyou ever so much for reading and if you can help please anything information would be helpful, if anyone can help, I can provide a email address but I don’t want millions of people scamming me. So if. You’re genuine please let me know I’m going through enough for now I appreciate each and everyone that takes the time to reply!

Thank you sincerely ❤️

Best wishes to you all

Ellie 💋

iPhone 14, iOS 17

Posted on Apr 15, 2024 1:09 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 15, 2024 7:33 AM in response to Ellie1243

If you don't like the built-in Mail app (I don't either), the Gmail app is not your only option. I don't know that it's possible to add a non-Gmail address to the Gmail app. You can log into your Gmail account from a web-browser, go to Settings>Accounts and Import>Import Mail and Contacts and see if you can set up your iCloud account to be pulled into your Gmail account.

You can also use a third-party app that supports both Gmail and iCloud emails. I'm very fond of Spark by Readdle, but there are lots of others.

how do I add my icloud email to the gmail app, it keeps telling me to go to GMAILIFY but thats a buy app and I’m sure there’s another way I’ve tried IMAP ETC and the gmail app still asks for a gmailify

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.