how to hide purchase app on ios 17.4?

When I swipe the app in the purchase history there’s no hide button like it usually does. How do I hide the purchase app?

Posted on Apr 15, 2024 4:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2024 4:40 PM

This doesn't work for ios 17.4. There is no swipe option anymore

5 replies

May 24, 2024 11:53 AM in response to Jessiiiiii1_

TL;dr: If you can't hind purchases, try to force signing in to the App Store by tapping your name in the App Store > Account Settings > Manage Payments. After providing my password again, I could hide my own purchases again. (you can't hide Family Shared purchases)

For anyone having a problem, might have a solution. I couldn't hide apps on either macOS or iOS 17.5.1 and found this thread. After reading this thread, I went here Hide App Store purchases - Apple Support and tried the un-hide procedure on the Mac App Store, but I had to sign in again with apple ID password to view hidden apps. Then when i returned to the main Mac App Store page, the option to hide apps was there again. So I tried the same in iPhone, but going to manage payment info which prompted App Store login again. Then I could hide purchases again.

how to hide purchase app on ios 17.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.