Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Where can I locate Sync library on my iPhone ?

in settings under General, there is no Sync Library listed. Also, I’ve lost several songs from my iTunes library, yet I keep paying monthly for iCloud and have tons of room there for storage.

IPhone X12 titannium.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 15, 2024 1:16 PM

3 replies

Apr 15, 2024 1:27 PM in response to NoSyncLibrary

Sync Library is not under General. Its in Settings ➜ Music, and would only be available if you are subscribed to the Apple Music service.

There is no such thing as an iPhone X12 titanium.

Only the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max are made out of titanium.

There is iPhone X from 2017 and there is an iPhone 12 (Pro) from 2020, both of those are made from Stainless Steel or Aluminum for the regular iPhone 12.

Apr 17, 2024 5:45 PM in response to Phil0124

So, iTunes songs can just be deleted at the whim of others who truely control my phone?? I’m really kind of sick of paying for songs that I thought would belong to me. Also, I don’t own this iPhone; I just pay a lot of money for someone else to ultimately control it. Guess I’ll never buy another song from iTunes and will spread the word among my veteran, musician/songwriter, and Buddhist communities. Thanks for the support, rotten apple!

Apr 18, 2024 8:17 AM in response to NoSyncLibrary

NoSyncLibrary wrote:

So, iTunes songs can just be deleted at the whim of others who truely control my phone??

Who control's your phone exactly? Nobody can control your phone remotely.

I’m really kind of sick of paying for songs that I thought would belong to me. Also, I don’t own this iPhone;

Why don't you own this phone?

I just pay a lot of money for someone else to ultimately control it.

Nobody controls your phone.

Guess I’ll never buy another song from iTunes and will spread the word among my veteran, musician/songwriter, and Buddhist communities.

What does buying songs from iTunes have to do with this? Do whatever you feel you need to. We have no investment in your buying songs from iTunes.

Thanks for the support, rotten apple!

This is not Apple Support. This is a user to user forum. We are just other users volunteering our time to help other users of Apple products and devices.

Where can I locate Sync library on my iPhone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.