Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How can I resolve slow email uploads on Outlook for iMac?

I have an iMac and my outlook is not able to upload my emails in folders, attachments on new emails coming in, take forever to upload, if they ever upload. I have deleted all Junk, ,Archive, and deleted items, and still nothing helps, restarted modem, restarted computer. i know i have a lot of emails in folders, and was trying to delete some of them to see if that helps, but i can't even get my folders to open emails in them, and forget about transferring them to a folder on desktop to flash drive. It is so frustrating. Any suggestions will help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 8:13 AM

5 replies

Apr 18, 2024 10:58 AM in response to Shelbie22

Shelbie22 wrote:

I have an iMac and my outlook is not able to upload my emails in folders, attachments on new emails coming in, take forever to upload, if they ever upload. I have deleted all Junk, ,Archive, and deleted items, and still nothing helps, restarted modem, restarted computer. i know i have a lot of emails in folders, and was trying to delete some of them to see if that helps, but i can't even get my folders to open emails in them, and forget about transferring them to a folder on desktop to flash drive. It is so frustrating. Any suggestions will help.

Are you using Outlook for Mac (on macOS), or did you install Windows via Bootcamp and then install Outlook there?

For Mac - Troubleshoot Outlook for Mac running slow - Microsoft Support

For Windows - Troubleshoot performance issues in Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support

How can I resolve slow email uploads on Outlook for iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.